Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Preparing for a Homecoming

Every girl does it: we count down to a homecoming and then start preparing for it when it draws near. Here are some things that I do to prepare for when Ryan comes home! (I would love to hear what you all do/plan on doing. To submit your own list, please send me an email at katiekat0209@gmail.com to have your personal list submitted anonymously on the blog!)

1. Nails
I do my nails all the time anyway, so this isn't anything too special. It just helps me feel girly and extra feminine. If it's been a long absence I really like to go get them done. There is just something special about going to the spa and getting your nails done. It's total princess status!

2. Shave/wax
Don't pretend like you constantly shave and wax while he is gone. I know your secrets, girls! When you feel like there is no one to impress, we start to look like little Tribbles (I was going to say Wookies, but male Marines call female Marines Wooks...so that's why I changed it!). 

3. Vitamin up!
Every time Ryan comes home I get sick. I've tried to learn my lesson and guzzle Emergen-C before and during his visit to cut down on any illness he may be carrying.

I do a lot more than that, but I really would like to hear from my readers today! Please send me emails of what you do to prepare for homecomings! It could be anything! Gifts you bought, signs you make! Anything at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment