Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Just a little "Thank You"

Good Morning gals!

I really am having a brain meltdown this week.  I'm blaming it on the holidays, my birthday coming up and the fact that it snowed yesterday in Texas.  

There are times that I just don't realize how good my life really is.  There are so many girls who have to constantly worry about their boyfriend's life because he is deployed.  I don't have that problem.  I have a boyfriend who calls and texts me as often as he can.  I have a guy who ordered my birthday presents over a month in advance to make sure I got them on time for my special day (even if they have been staring me in the face for several weeks!).  I've recently realized how much I take those things for granted.  Those things have become expectations as opposed to "extras".  I used to thank him all the time for trying his best.  


I'm not the easiest person to please and Ryan tries his best to make me feel special from 7,000 miles away.  I have it good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment