Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Sacrifice or Compromise?

Good Morning Chikas!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I always feel like I'm the one who is bending and "giving in" in my relationship.  I find myself constantly saying: Why don't you make some sacrifices for once in this relationship!  What I sometimes fail to realize is that my man is thinking the same thing about me.  It's all in the way you look at things.  For example, your boyfriend calls you in the middle of the night because that's the only time he has available.  You see it as you making the sacrifice because he is calling you while you should be asleep; however, he sees it as a sacrifice for him because he is calling you in the middle of the day and had to rush across base to get WiFi so y'all could talk. 

I know I'm not the only one who gets too caught up in "me, me, me" to realize everything that he does to show me he cares.  Sometimes that is forgotten when you're only looking at what you're bringing to the table.  It's not about who is making a sacrifice in the relationship--it's all about compromise!


Even if you feel like you're making a "sacrifice" you aren't.  You both need to learn how to compromise in your relationship. The key word here is both.  This (just like everything in your relationship) is a team effort!  Just something to think about today!

Have a slammin' Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment