Tuesday, December 2, 2014

What guys think about

Hey Gals!

I'm working on a pretty heavy post for later this week and it's been consuming a lot of my time, so today I just want to share one piece of information with you that you might want to think about: 

This is truth. I can't tell you how many times I ask Ryan what he is thinking and he says, "Nothin'". In reality, he is probably thinking about this: 


Or this:


Don't fight it--embrace it! I told Ryan a few weeks ago that I would try to get into whatever games he likes just so we could spend time together doing something he enjoys. Try it!

Either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week I will share the post that's been eating away at all my time! I'm very proud of it, but I'm just waiting for the right time to post it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment