Friday, April 18, 2014

A great online shop that you'll love!

I'm sure that we have all had that experience when you order something online and you:
a.) Don't ever receive said item.
b.) The item isn't worth what you paid
or
c.) You contact the maker of the product and you never hear from him/her.

I know that's happened to me on more than one occasion. It's very frustrating spending your money for a custom order and the person making it doesn't seem to care about any form of customer service.

If you want to have a great customer service experience, then you need to shop at Civvies and Skivvies's Online Store. You can make just about anything custom--not to mention, the owner and creator of the company is just a doll! I emailed her about making me a custom shirt (I won't say for what because Ryan is one of my readers!) and she got back to me in less than 12 hours later. Not only was her promptness highly impressive, but the owner also seemed genuinely interested in why I was purchasing this item. She encouraged me not to be worried if I couldn't order right away due to my crazy circumstances; that doesn't happen a lot when people own their own business.

The owner of this company seems to be caring, sweet, honest and have a very high moral and business standard. I will continue to shop at this site and I will recommend it to any MilSO or MoM that needs a custom shirt for any occasion!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet I've never heard of that one before so I'll have to check it out 😊 another good one is Love & War clothing! She's also really nice and is usually pretty prompt with answering emails and sometimes she does raffles & things too! 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love Love and War Clothing too!!!

      Delete